Terms and Conditions
- By placing an order indicates the client's understanding and acceptance of the terms and conditions.
- Page Eight will not print sexually explicit materials, including photographic genitals, and violently explicit materials.
- Clients take full responsibility of print content when making an order.
PROCESS (WORKING DAYS)
- Working days exclude Saturday, Sunday, and Public holidays. Therefore, calculation of process duration will not include these days.
- A working day must consist of the standard 8 working hours/day.
- Orders daily cut-off time is at 1.00pm. Orders / payment / print ready file submission / confirmation after stated time is pushed forward to the next working day.
- Daily collection of goods is at 3.00pm onwards. Orders requested to be collected before stated time is considered RUSH ORDER COMPLETION.
- Process duration begins after artwork proof has been approved and is in print ready status. Not on the date of ordering.
- Production schedules will be established and followed by clients and Page Eight. In the event that production schedules are not according to clients, delivery dates will be subject to renegotiation.
- There will be no liability or penalty for delays due to state of war, riot, fire, accidents, act of God, Government Control Orders or other causes beyond the control of Page Eight. In such cases, schedules will be extended by an amount of time equal to delay incurred.
- Due to unforeseen circumstances in the event where we face power outage (No electricity), machine / equipment break-down or etc, we deserve the right to amend / postpone your process duration.
- Page Eight shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by the client or any other person or company arising directly or indirectly out of any failure to meet any estimated completion date.
- Rush jobs are jobs that do not follow the normal turnaround and are subject to rush service fee.
- Printing process days begin once clients orders have been placed and client “PRINT READY” files have been uploaded, checked and approved for printing.
- An order is considered successful to be in our order queue, after these criteria have been made by clients;
- Full payment prior to any level of process
- No pending issues on artwork design meaning “PRINT READY” artworks
- Design on details / sketch / colour must be provided completely
- Confirmation of design artwork without any changes
- Unless under prior credit agreement, all orders must be paid full up front. Full payment must be received and cleared prior to processing the order.
- Once a print job has been approved by a client and sent to “PRODUCTION”, No Changes are allowed to the artwork files or job characteristics / specifications.
- Please note that no work will proceed until full payment is received.
- We deserve the right to alter any details, description, and price of products advertised without any notice.
- Certain circumstances are beyond our control and we cannot be responsible for mistakes made by clients:
- Spelling, punctuation, or grammatical errors
- Inferior quality or low-resolution images (Less than 300dpi)
- Design errors or colour selection errors in the artwork file creation
- Errors in client selection options in product type, size, finishing options, or quantity.
- Incorrect dimensions, image orientations, or file submission in accordance with Page Eight specifications.
- Delivery days due to improperly prepared files (Print ready).
- Duplicate orders by client.
- Incorrect file layout for folding, scoring, hole drilling, die cutting or other custom service.
ARTWORK “PRINT READY” FILES BY CLIENTS
- All artwork supplied by clients must be in CMYKformat. Page Eight will not be responsible for any colour shift that may occur when converting RGB to CMYK.
- All artwork must be supplied as 300dpi PDF, Page Eight will not be responsible for images that may print blurred or pixelated due to client supplied artwork if less than 300dpi.
- We require 3mm bleed on all edges if the document requires this. If clients are unsure of the term bleed, please do not hesitate to contact our sales team.
- If the artwork supplied is not “Print Ready” then Page Eight will contact clients for re-submit or to make amendments and endeavour to get clients orders into print as soon as possible.
- In most cases, Page Eight will amend your artwork for you without charge if it's simple. However we may have to charge for alterations which can be rectified quickly. We will of course advise clients of any costs beforehand.
- Any delays in artwork not being supplied of “Print Ready” may lead to client's orders missing the desired completion date.
- Due to differences of equipment, paper, inks and other conditions between colour proofing and production operations, a reasonable variation in colour between colour proofs and the completed job is to be expected. Therefore, when a variation occurs, it will be considered acceptable performance.
CONFIRMATION OF ORDERS
- No changes, corrections, or approvals can be made via orally / phone calls / video calls. Confirmation must be made via writing to our email.
ALTERATIONS / CORRECTIONS
- Customer alterations include all work performed in addition to the original specifications, and will be charged according to current service rate.
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing, all outside purchases as requested or authorised by the client are chargeable.
QUANTITY CHANGES ON ORDERS
- Any changes in quantity ordered must be made via writing / email.
- Any increases in the order must be regarded as a separate order unless notified via writing / email before work commences on the original order.
- We deserve the right to alter the delivery date agreed initially due to our having to potentially order in more materials to achieve a desired larger quantity.
ORDERS RETURNS, CANCELLATION, REFUNDS, COLLECTION
- Due to the nature of products Page Eight sold or advertised by, reimbursements for products already printed or being printed are not possible. It is possible to cancel orders that have not already been produced or sent to print. In that case, Page Eight are entitled to charge 5% of the original order cost plus a RM50 administration fee to cover time spent processing the order.
- We reserve the right to have clients return the original orders before reprinting or refunding client's orders.
- Order goods that have been completed will be disposed of without prior notice if not collected within 30 days.
- We have selected J&T Express to be our courier partner.
- All orders that require shipping will have to reserve extra 1-3 working days (Sabah, Sarawak, and Labuan) and 2-5 working days (Peninsular Malaysia) for your goods to arrive.
- We will not be liable if your parcel doesnt't arrive on time as we do not have full control over shipping. Delays due to customs, importing, duties and other processes are out of our control and cannot be factored into the shipping estimates. Please check with your local authorities for processing times.