Brochure (Digital offset) (Brochure)
Brochure is like a mini billboard – It represents your company in the eyes of your clients and contains basic information about your brand, values, identity and products in a short and concise form.
An attractive brochure will strike and linger in the mind of your existing and potential business clients for a long time to come. It is also an effective way to present new products, functionalities and specifications in an organized and attractive way.
At Page Eight (kinabaluprintshop), our professional designers are capable of providing creative and unique designs to cater for your advertisement needs. We have the capacity to offer multiple types of brochure folds such as Single, Bi, Z, Accordion, Gate and other multi-folds. You are guaranteed of our state-of-the-art digital presses which produce high quality printing and great output over a short span of time.
Here at Page Eight, brochure printing is cheap, fast and time-saving. If you are in a hurry, make sure to do a rush order and receive your printed brochures the next day!
Standard : 3 working days
Rush Option : Next working day or Same working day
We’re unable to control production process duration once order is already submitted, if you have an URGENT order, choose RUSH Process duration. Please refer to our Process Duration Guide and Business Hours to have better understanding on process days calculations.
- Daily cut-off time is at 1.00pm every day, orders made after cut-off time is considered as next business day order.
- Process duration is calculated in business day and time, excluding Saturday, Sunday and Public Holiday.
- Process duration for orders that is submitted on Saturday, Sunday and Public Holiday will start on the following business day.
- If your job includes two or more jobs in a single order, the entire process duration job will be based on the print job with the longest process duration.
- Process duration does not include shipping days
Preparing an artwork correctly without having to go through any issue is important. However, mistakes in preparing your artwork might delay your printing process and affect printed output results.
Please refer to our Artwork Guideline. This will assist you better in preparing your artwork design.
You can make your order by following these simple steps:
- Select your size, quantity and printing sides
- Choose desired material
- Choose desired folding
- Choose desired Process duration
- Click "Free Design, Create Design or Upload Your Design"
- Add to Cart
Or you can click "How to Order" to have better visual and description in getting your order done.
Upon receiving notification on completion via SMS and Email, the goods are ready for;
- Self pick-up
- Own your own; or
- Choose for a 3rd party delivery to collect delivery such as Grab car or runner. (This service is only available in Kota Kinabalu area only. Arrangements and charges will be borne by customer)
- Shipping. As stipulated in your order, goods will be sent via J&T Express.
Note : Self pick-up option is only available during business hours, please check our business hours and location before heading to our premise.