Bunting refers to a smaller version of banner or flag-like with colourful display, striking image and message. Buntings are high in demand for product launches, openings and open-day event. It does not only add exceptionally value to special event but a magnificent way to attract attention of audience within a vicinity.
Outdoor buntings are normally printed on tarpaulin at 720 dpi (solvent) with reasonable quality printout. While indoor buntings are printed at high resolution 1,200 dpi (eco-solvent) which provides vibrant colour, fine and sharp looking graphic. It is easily fix to tripod or x-stand for proper display.
At Page Eight (kinabaluprintshop), we offer our clients a complete 1-STOP bunting design, quality printing, arrangement of licensing / permit with local authorities, installation and dismantling services.
Your satisfaction is our main mission. Get our designer’s professional view and advice. You order, we make it happen.
1 - 3 pcs Bunting
Standard : Next working day
Rush Option : Same working day
4 - 10 pcs Banner
Standard : 2 - 3 Working days
Rush Option : 2 Working days or Next Working day
11 - 25 pcs Banner
Standard : 3 - 4 Working days
Rush Option : 3 Working days or 2 Working days
26 - 50 pcs Banner
Standard : 4 - 5 Working days
Rush Option : 4 Working days or 3 Working days
We’re unable to control production process duration once order is already submitted, if you have an URGENT order, choose RUSH Process duration. Please refer to our Process Duration Guide and Business Hours to have better understanding on process days calculations.
- Daily cut-off time is at 1.00pm every day, orders made after cut-off time is considered as next business day order.
- Process duration is calculated in business day and time, excluding Saturday, Sunday and Public Holiday.
- Process duration for orders that is submitted on Saturday, Sunday and Public Holiday will start on the following business day.
- If your job includes two or more jobs in a single order, the entire process duration job will be based on the print job with the longest process duration.
- Process duration does not include shipping days
Preparing an artwork correctly without having to go through any issue is important. However, mistakes in preparing your artwork might delay your printing process and affect printed output results.
Please refer to our Artwork Guideline. This will assist you better in preparing your artwork design.
You can make your order by following these simple steps:
- Select your size, quantity and printing sides
- Choose desired material
- Choose desired Process duration
- Click "Free Design, Create Design or Upload Your Design"
- Add to Cart
Or you can click "How to Order" to have better visual and description in getting your order done.
Upon receiving notification on completion via SMS and Email, the goods are ready for;
- Self pick-up
- Own your own; or
- Choose for a 3rd party delivery to collect delivery such as Grab car or runner. (This service is only available in Kota Kinabalu area only. Arrangements and charges will be borne by customer)
- Shipping. As stipulated in your order, goods will be sent via J&T Express.
Note : Self pick-up option is only available during business hours, please check our business hours and location before heading to our premise.